Lucent Pictures Entertainment Official Website (hereinafter “this Website”) is operated by Lucent Pictures Entertainment Inc. (hereinafter “LPE”).
Information displayed on this Website is protected by laws (copyright laws of each country, various treaties and other laws). It is prohibited to access this Website from any county or region where information on this Website is illegal. LPE does not represent the availability or appropriateness of the information on this Website in any regions outside Japan; accordingly, customers must access this Website at their own risk.
- Copyrights and Other Rights
- All copyrights, portrait rights, trademark rights and other rights to the information displayed on this Website such as documents, illustrations, images, photographs and logos, etc. belong to LPE or relevant production companies, etc. This Website should not be construed as granting any rights based on copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and other intellectual property rights and you are prohibited from copying, distributing, reprinting, transmitting, altering, adapting, downloading any information on this Website without prior approval of LPE.
- As a general rule, links to this Website may be made without permission; provided that links to this Website shall direct visitors only to the top page of this Website (http://www.lpei.co.jp ) and you must set the link to display this Website in another window.
In addition, LPE refuses links from “websites which contain or may contain information that slanders and libels LPE or other individuals or organizations” and “websites which damage LPE’s reputation or dignity such as websites that offend public order and morals”. LPE also refuses links from websites that may possibly be considered as a website that falls in the aforementioned category.
- LPE does not assume any responsibility for any damage resulting from using or non-availability of the information displayed on this Website.
Please be informed that LPE may change the information displayed on this Website or may suspend or discontinue operating this Website without notice. LPE does not assume any responsibility for any damage resulting from changes in the information or suspension or discontinuation of this Website operation for any reason whatsoever.
Nor does LPE assume any responsibility for any damage such as system infection by computer viruses or system malfunction, errors, etc. resulting from using this Website.
Nor does LPE assume any responsibility for contents of any other website linked to this Website.
- Information or Ideas Provided by Customers
- Except in the case where LPE specially makes a request, LPE does not accept any materials originally created by a customer such as concepts, ideas, stories, scenarios, characters and project proposals, in order to avoid misunderstanding which may arise between the customer and LPE, if works, products, services, etc. planned, developed and produced by LPE accidentally bear resemblance to such customers’ materials.
If a customer sends such materials to LPE, LPE will not examine, evaluate nor adopt them. Such materials will be treated as non-confidential general information and LPE may use such materials in any manner. LPE will not bear any responsibility, including liability to pay compensation, to the customer who sent the said materials.
- Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- The use of this Website including interpretation and application of these terms and conditions of use shall be governed by Japanese laws. If any disputes arise out of using this Website, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of first instance.